This beautiful Black Bean Corn Salad is so versatile. It can be mixed in burritos and quesadillas. It can be topped on a taco salad or stuffed in an egg roll. Or perhaps just serve next to your favorite rib or pork chop recipe. Serve it however you like. Wear what you dig.
I used it in egg burritos this morning. The possibilities are endless.
The salad is beautiful, colorful and delectable. It is so versatile that I can not name all the winning combinations. What more could you ask for?
- 1 can black beans (15.25 ounce) drained and rinsed
- 2 ears corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/4 cups chopped heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Boil corn for 5 minutes. Remove from the cob.
- Combine black beans, corn, red onion, tomatoes, jalapeno, olive oil, cilantro, avocado, cider vinegar and lime juice. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
Other salads you will love!
Creamy Rainbow Macaroni Salad
Creamy Sweet Pea Salad