I love chicken salad! I love BLTs. Now combine these great sandwiches and life just got as sweet as sugar.
Mastering great sandwiches is not only doable but a necessity in life. At my house meals are never skipped and lunch time is the perfect time for a sandwich masterpiece. This one is no exception!
So put your sandwich apron on and make yourself this little tasty morsel. Life is good! Isn’t it?
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 12.5 ounce can premium chunk chicken breast
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or pickle juice
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 4 thin slices tomato
- Romaine Lettuce
- 4 whole grain buns
- 2 tablespoons butter melted.
- Mix celery, chicken, mayo and vinegar in medium bowl.
- Brush butter over buns and toast under broiler until lightly browned.
- Arrange chicken salad, bacon, lettuce and tomato on toasted buns.