This Cucumber Salad with Lime Vinaigrette is easy, delicious and dependable every time. How can you go wrong with cucumbers, corn, tomatoes and onions. Lots of good for you veggies wrapped up in an excellent salad.
Pretty as a picture this Cucumber Salad with Lime Vinaigrette is perfect for your patio party or your summer soire!
The beautiful colors in Cucumber Salad with Lime Vinaigrette just pop out of the bowl.
So add this tasty beauty to your next party or your dinner tonight. This salad is pretty enough for a party and simple enough for dinner tonight after work!
- 2 large cloves garlic finely minced
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 2 English cucumber sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups of halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion very thinly sliced
- 2 ears cooked corn kernels removed and set aside
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves torn
- In small bowl whisk garlic, lime juice, olive oil, mirin and coriander.
- In large bowl combine cucumber, grape tomatoes, red onion, corn kernels and cilantro, Pour dressing over and gently stir to combine.
Mirin is sweetened sake and is available in the Asian sections of fine grocery stores. If mirin is not available substitute one tablespoon sherry with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Other recipes you will love!
Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Salad
Creamy Macaroni Salad