This is one delectable grilled cheese. Of course aren’t all grilled cheeses just heavenly. I think so!
Look at all that delectable cheese, ham and roasted pepper! You will love the three ingredient spread. It is a piece of cake and makes the sandwich that much more tantalizing!
Well what more can I say except enjoy my friends!
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices American
- 1/2 lb sweet deli ham
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 4 slices European style wheat bread
- Combine mayo, dijon mustard, and dill in small bowl. Spread over the 4 slices of bread. Add one slice of each kind of cheese to the slices of bread. Split the ham between the sandwiches. Top with roasted red peppers.
- Heat skillet over medium low heat. Top each sandwich with butter pats. Place butter side down in skillet. Cook until bread is browned. Add pats of butter to uncooked side. Flip and cook until sandwich is browned and cheese is gooey and melted.