You can use leftover mashed potatoes or you can cook some freshies. Everyone knows it is so easy to cook some potatoes. You can do it with the other dozen chores that you have going on!
It takes just a few minutes to mix the potatoes with Parmesan, cheddar, some Italian spices, a little bit of sour cream and a few other goodies.
Enjoy my friends!
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons sour cream plus more for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Sliced scallions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray cupcake pan well with nonstick spray.
- Combine potatoes,eggs, cheddar cheese, Parmesan, garlic powder, basil, oregano, 2 tablespoons sour cream and salt & pepper to taste.
- Divide evenly in the cupcake pan. Bake for 25 minutes turning the oven to broil for the last two minutes to turn them golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Using knife carefully remove from pan. Garnish with sour cream and scallions.