Do you like rich and creamy comfort food? This is a sinful pleasure for a nice comfortable Saturday or Sunday evening.
But easy enough that you don’t have to wait for the weekend. You could even prepare these ahead of time for a dinner party. You could bake them off after everyone arrived.
So go ahead and treat yourself. You deserve it. Open a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio to go with it.Print
Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Mix mayo, Parmesan cheese, garlic, artichoke hearts, baby spinach and onion powder together in a small bowl.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff with the artichoke mix and secure with toothpicks.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, basil, oregano, garlic powder and parsley on plate. Brush the chicken with milk and gently roll in the panko breadcrumb mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Remove toothpicks and serve.