Look at those delectable little critters. I know you want them. You know you want them. What’s the hold up!
Now if you can just get those finicky little eggs to peel well that all will be good with the world and your kitchen!Print
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- 1/2 Serrano pepper finely minced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt & Pepper
- 3–4 green olives finely sliced
- Gently remove yolks from eggs and set the whites aside. Using fork break up and crumble yolk. Add avocado, Serrano pepper, mayo, lime juice and mix with electric mixer until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into the whites. Top with one sliced green olive each. Refrigerate until ready to eat.