This Bacon Egg Lettuce Tomato Pasta Salad is the talk of the town ….so to speak. So delectable and truly so darn easy. It has seven ingredients and can literally be cooked and put together in about twenty minutes. I just call it BELT Salad for short. This is perfect for your summer and fall barbecues and soirees. Your guests will so impressed with this salad.
Look at all that delicious creamy goodness complemented by crispy bacon, hard boiled eggs, fresh baby spinach and heirloom grape tomatoes. Wonderful flavors and beautiful presentation make this dish a favorite of ours! This Bacon Egg Lettuce Tomato Pasta Salad goes well with chicken, ribs, burgers and steak or you could even make a meal out of it on its own. We love it for a weekend lunch.
Don’t waste anymore time. Life is short and there are so many more of my great recipes to try. Put this Bacon Egg Lettuce Tomato Pasta Salad on the list and let me know what you think. I love to hear from you!!
Bacon Egg Lettuce Tomato Pasta
- 4 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoon bottled Caesar dressing (I used Newman’s Own Creamy Caesar)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed baby spinach (big pieces ripped in half)
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon coarsely chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs coarsely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Cook macaroni according to box instructions and drain well.
- Combine macaroni with mayo and Caesar dressing; mix well. Fold in tomatoes, baby spinach, bacon and eggs. Salt & pepper to taste.