I love eggs. I love them scrambled, fried, over easy, poached, hard boiled and deviled. As a matter of fact eggs are one of my favorite foods!
Now imagine eggs mixed with mayo, horseradish, a little pepper and topped with bacon. Now do I have your attention?
These are divine and they would go so well with just about any meat or fish. Or you could just eat them all yourself. I think that is my plan of attack! You in?
No worries. I won’t tell your family that they once were here and now there are NOT!
Bacon & Horseradish Deviled Eggs
- 4 hard boiled large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared creamy horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Dash of salt
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in small bowl. Mash with fork. Add mayo, chopped green onions, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, pepper and salt; stir until well blended.
- Dividing evenly; spoon the mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle evenly with bacon,