I think asparagus may very well be my favorite green veggie. How about you? Are you a spinach fanatic or a sweet pea fan? Well forget those veggies because this recipe will make an asparagus lover out of you! Guaranteed!
The easy Hollandaise sauce can be whipped together in a few minutes and it makes these little treats unbelievably delish!
So go ahead and gather the ingredients. You will be totally ecstatic about your veggie recipe!Print
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Easy Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 lb asparagus washed and trimmed to 6 inches
- Olive oil
- 6 slices uncooked bacon
- 3 large egg yolks lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 5–6 drops sriracha
- 1/2 cup butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Lightly brush asparagus with olive oil. Wrap 1 slice bacon mummy style around 5-7 spears of asparagus. Place wrapped bundles on non stick cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until asparagus is tender and bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile whisk in small bowl; egg yolks, whipping cream, lemon juice, dry mustard and sriracha. Melt butter in small saucepan. Add egg mixture and whisk continuously over low heat until thickened and smooth. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Drizzle over asparagus bundles.