These Baked Meaty Spaghetti Mini Pies are so scrumptious, easy and dependable. There are eight ingredients and prep is a piece of cake or pie!! No pun intended. With Ragu Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce this recipe is bursting with flavor and ease. This wonderful bold sauce has no artificial flavors, artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup. This Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauces complements this recipe wonderfully. The bold sauce, spicy pepperoni, savory sausage and creamy melted cheese make these little spaghetti pies irresistible!
These little sweet minis are irresistible!! You will need to run a sharp knife around the edges and gently scoop them out with a small spoon. If time constraints are an issue dump it all in a big pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. That would look scrumptious as well!
Baked Meaty Spaghetti Mini Pies will need to cool for about 10-15 minutes after coming out of the oven to help them mold together! This little number is a huge hit with the kids.
They have five flavors available in the Ragu Homestyle Thick & Hearty Sauces! I can’t wait to try them all!
Homestyle Thick and Hearty Traditional Sauce
Homestyle Thick and Hearty Meat Sauce
Homestyle Thick and Hearty Four Cheese Sauce
Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
Homestyle Thick and Hearty Mushroom Sauce
I think the four cheese would be so good on crispy chicken with penne pasta on the side! I feel another delicious Ragu Homestyle Thick & Hearty recipe in my future!!
To learn about Ragu’s rich heritage and find featured recipes visit Ragu!!
Baked Meaty Spaghetti Mini Pies
- Non stick olive oil spray.
- 8 ounces uncooked multigrain spaghetti
- 1/2 lb sausage
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (23 oz) Ragu Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- 2/3 cup provel ropes or shredded provolone or shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup pepperoni minis
- Spray muffin pan heavily with nonstick spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to instructions on box and drain well.
- Brown sausage over medium heat and drain excess grease.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss spaghetti with beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese making sure to coat well. Gently fold in sauce and 1/2 of the browned sausage. Divide evenly in the muffin pan.
- Top with the provel, remaining sausage and mini pepperonis.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Run knife around the edge of the spaghetti pies and remove carefully with a spoon,