This Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is so good it should come with an intervention program. My husband kept asking me if he could eat it yet. I told him masterpieces take time so go away. I could not decide if maybe I left it under the broiler just a tad too long but I like my bacon crispy. My husband asked “If I tell you that you did will you make another one?”
This simple dip only has eight ingredients and two are optional. You can serve it with tortilla chips, crostinis or large pickle halves if you are going low carb. You could even get a little more creative and drizzle mustard over the dip. The possibilities are super fun and endless. Bake time is about an hour but your house is going to smell like a piece of heaven.
So put this dip on your next party list or better yet you could make it for Friday nights dinner. Of course if you don’t like your bacon so crispy cut down on the time under the broiler.Print
Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon chopped
- 1 cup Kansas City style barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- Optional chopped pickles and chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large oven proof skillet brown ground beef. Drain grease. Add onion and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and add 1/2 the bacon. Stir in barbecue sauce and cheeses. Bake for 40 minutes. Top with remaining bacon and cook for 10 more minutes turning the broiler on the last 1-2 minutes of cooking.
- Top with pickles and green onions.
- Serve with chips or crostinis.
Other fantastic bacon recipes!
Triple Cheese & Bacon Pinwheels