I love pizza! Who doesn’t? You would have to be insane. Look at all those delectable toppings covered in cheese.
This combination of ingredients will tantalize your most discriminating taste buds. You can prepare this pizza in just a few minutes by utilizing a delicious rotisserie chicken.
These tortillas are all natural. They have 5 ingredients and they make the best thin crust pizzas ever.
Treat yourself to a delicious treat. Don’t worry you can run it off later!Print
BBQ Chicken & Bleu Cheese Pizza
- 4 Tortilla Land tortillas
- Your favorite jarred BBQ sauce
- 1/2 red pepper finely diced
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken diced
- 12–18 baby yellow tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and preheat pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- Stack the tortillas 2 high and pre-bake for 2-3 minutes turning 1/2 through.
- Remove from oven and spread desired amount of BBQ sauce over the skins. Sprinkle a 1/4 cup of bleu cheese to the top of each pizza. Equally divide the chicken, peppers and tomatoes between the pizzas and top each with 1/2 the Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- This makes 2 pizzas so please adjust if needed. If the tortilla skins puff up will pre-baking just gently push them back down.