These are delicious and super easy to make. Perfect for that cocktail party or summer BBQ!
Combine the cream cheese, bleu cheese, mayo and hot chili sauce in a food processor and pulse a few times until well mixed. I used my mini food processor.
Fold in the chicken and black olives. If you don’t like black olives leave them out!
Gently press the wonton skins into your mini muffin pan. I see a pattern of minis going on here. Bake for five minutes. Take them out of oven, add the cheese mixture, bake for another seven minutes and sprinkle with the chopped green onion!
Yummy! Enjoy these minis!Print
Bleu Cheese Chicken Wontons
- 30–40 wonton skins
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup bleu cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (sriracha)
- 1 cup finely diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 green onions sliced
- Mix cream cheese, bleu cheese, mayo, and hot sauce in food processor until well combined. Fold in black olives and chicken.
- Gently press wonton skins in mini muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for five minutes. Remove from oven.
- Using a small spoon add cheese mixture to the center of the baked wontons. Bake an additional seven minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on green onions.
- You may want to double this recipe as it makes about 30 wontons. They will go fast.
- If you don’t like black olives leave them out.
- I use my kitchen utility scissors to cut green onions. They are much easier than a knife.