Breakfast is by far the most important and best meal of the day! With recipes like this there is no arguing with that!
Look at that cheesy masterpiece. Who doesn’t like bread, eggs, bacon and cheese!
Enough said! Breakfast is ready and I am freaking hungry!Print
Bubble Breakfast Bake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 can Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits (each biscuit cut in 1/4’s)
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon chopped.
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 1.5 oblong casserole dish.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook onions & peppers until lightly browned on edges.
- Whisk eggs and cream in medium bowl. Add cut biscuits, bacon, oregano, basil, onions and peppers and cheese.
- Pour in casserole and bake 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set. If the top starts to brown too much cover with foil.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and salt & pepper to taste.