Doesn’t just thinking about buffalo chicken make your mouth water. Well this delicious recipe combines chicken, cream cheese, bleu cheese and Franks red hot sauce to give your taste buds all they ever wanted from buffalo chicken.
They can be baked or fried. These were baked. As the saying goes wear what you dig!! You can serve these up with some bleu cheese or ranch dressing if you are trying to cool these down a bit!
Of course don’t be intimidated about rolling egg rolls. They really are quite simple!Print
Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) box cream cheese
- 12.5 ounces chunk chicken breast
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Franks red hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 12 egg roll skins
- Ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt cream cheese over low heat in saucepan. Remove from heat and add hot sauce and chicken.
- Lay out 1 egg roll at a time with point towards you like a diamond. Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of the broccoli slaw in the bottom third. Add 1 tablespoon of the chicken on top of that and 1 tablespoon of the bleu cheese on top of the chicken. Fold point closest to you towards opposite point but bring it in about 1/2 inch from the edge of the bottom layer. Work the skin back tightening up the ingredients in the egg roll. Now fold the sides up sealing with a little bit of water. Place just a tiny bit of water on the edge that is still flat on the surface and roll up tight. Place seam side down. Continue until all your egg rolls are filled. Coat cookie sheet with olive oil. Brush egg rolls with olive oil and bake for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown turning halfway through.
- Serve with bleu cheese dressing.