This is an easy peesy breakfast to prepare. It can be eaten on the go in a train and even on a plane . You will like it Sam I am!
Prepare ahead of time by thawing out 24 tator tots for about 45 minutes to one hour. Spray a muffin pan lightly with canola oil or nonstick spray. Smoosh two tator tots in each muffin hole. Put in 375 degree preheated oven for 7 minutes.
Place eggs, egg whites, black pepper, whipping cream, and parsley in a medium bowl.
Mix with a whisk.
Add the ham, diced bacon, mozzarella cheese and white cheddar cheese to the egg mixture. Fold it in with a spatula! It will work much better than that whisk!
Ladle the egg mixture on top of the tator tots and place in the 375 degree preheated oven for twenty minutes.
These look simply delicious and they taste even better than they look!Print
Cheesy Hashbrown Egg Cups
- 24 tator tots thawed
- 3 large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices crisp bacon diced
- 2 thin slices lean ham diced
- Grease 12 count standard size muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or canola oil spray. Smoosh two tator tots in each muffin hole. Bake in 375 degree preheated oven for 7 minutes.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, whipping cream, parsley and black pepper in medium size bowl with whisk. Fold in mozzarella, cheddar, ham and bacon. Ladle the mixture into the muffin holes leaving a little room at the top for rising.
- Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes.