These little beauties are everything they are cracked up to be and more. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers are bursting with chicken, bacon, ranch and cheese. They are baked to golden perfection and topped with a perfect blend of spices. I love them. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers are to die for. They are so easy that my almost teenage daughter could handle making them. However don’t blame me if your diet has to be put on hold pending a few trials of the these little jobbers!
They only take 18-20 minutes to cook and your family will think that you slaved over the stove for hours. Just think of all the accolades you will receive. Now I picked cheddar and Gouda for these but you could sub any of your favorite cheeses. Sometimes you just have to roll with what you got or what you can get. Life is full of improvising and cooking is no exception to that rule!
You can see from this shot how the crescent roll fits in the cupcake pan. You will heap the chicken mixture right in the middle. On the side that is the widest bring those two corners in. Then take the pointy long end and drape it over the two corners.
See how tasty they look. These are straight out of the oven. Is your mouth watering yet. I know mine is and I just had two of these delectable Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers. You need to put the ingredients on the grocery list this week so that you can enjoy them as much as I did!Print
Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers
- 1 cup finely chopped COOKED chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda
- 4 slices crispy bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch bottled dressing
- 1 package crescent rolls (8 count)
- 1 egg white beaten
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl mix chicken, cheddar, Gouda, bacon and ranch.
- Spray 8 slots of a standard cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Lay crescent roll over each slot centering. Heap rounded tablespoon of the chicken mixture right in the middle. On the side that is the widest bring those two corners in. Then take the pointy long end and drape it over the two corners. Brush tops with beaten egg white. Lightly sprinkle tops with oregano, basil and garlic.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
More scrumptious crescent recipes!
Ham Swiss Parmesan Crescents