You can whip these up in about 5 minutes! Honestly!
Your kids will make the strangest noises while they are eating them and you will wonder if they turned into pigs!
However they will be thankful pigs and thankful pigs are really cute!Print
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2–3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat waffle iron. Spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine icing from cinnamon rolls packages and cream cheese in stand mixer. Beat until creamy. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency. Set aside.
- Gently flatten cinnamon rolls with your hand or a rolling pin until about 1/4 – 1/8 inch thick. Place one cinnamon roll per section of waffle iron and cook to desired crispness about 2 minutes.
- Top with cream cheese mixture.