I love cookies!!! Love this cookie monster fudge. It is as delicious as it is is adorable! It is perfect for your little ones and your little ones friends.
Maybe you know an adult whose favorite Sesame Street Character was Cookie Monster! Maybe you know an adult that could use a little cheering up!
Anyway have fun with it because that is why I made it!
Cookie Monster Fudge
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (11 ounce bag) Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/4 teaspoon Wilton Royal Blue food color
- 1 1/2 cups broken golden sandwich cookies
- 1 1/2 cups miniature chocolate sandwich cookies
- Edible Candy Eyeballs (optional)
- Line 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper.
- In heavy saucepan combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk. Over medium low heat bring to a roaring boil stirring continuously. Using a candy thermometer heat to 230 degrees or a soft boil; approximately 4 minutes. Do NOT stop stirring. After reaching 230 degrees remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and food color until melted and incorporated. Fold in 1/2 of the sandwich cookes. Pour into pan with parchment paper. Add the remaining cookies and edible eyeballs to the top. Allow to set for 3-4 hours before cutting.