This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WinWithTonysPizza #CollectiveBias
If your family is anything like mine it is constantly on the move. There is always an event. This weekend both of my teenagers are in skits at school, trunk or treat is just around the corner, my niece is getting married the weekend after that and of course there are plenty of after school activities like volleyball and basketball. I love living in a small community. There is a lot of pride and harmony particularly this time of year when so many celebrations bring us all together.
Friday night has always been our pizza night. Visit Tony’s Pizza for inspiration and to enter the sweepstakes! Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza helps us make dinner delicious and quick. We have been enjoying these pizzas for years. Tony’s Pizza has been creating awesome pizzeria style pizza for more than fifty years.
Win exciting prizes from Tony’s Pizza!!
Tony’s Pizza is made with 100% mozzarella cheese. It has an amazing crispy crust that is topped with an extremely tasty sauce that is made from real tomatoes. It is available with lots of different toppings to suit all of your families wants and can even handle the wants of the entire volleyball team should they end up at your house. You can find Tony’s pizza at your local Harp’s, Homeland, or Price Chopper stores.
You can make these Creamy Chive Cheddar Stuffed Peppers to go along with your Tony’s Pizza in about fifteen minutes which is just about the time it takes to bake the pizza. The sweet baby peppers are filled with a six ingredient whipped cheddar cream cheese that can be prepared ahead of time. It pairs so well with Tony’s pizza or simply as a party appetizer.
- 1/2 lb mini sweet peppers cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 1 box (8 ounce) cream cheese softened
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives (reserve a couple of pinches to sprinkle on the top)
- Using mixer beat cream cheese until nice and smooth. Slowly add cheddar cheese and beat until fully mixed in and creamy; approximately 2-3 minutes. Beat in onion powder, garlic powder, pepper and chives. Reserve a couple of pinches of the chives to sprinkle on the top.
- Pipe or spoon into the peppers. Sprinkle with remaining chives. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers.