Do you like chocolate? Do you love chocolate?
Do you dream about chocolate on a regular basis?
If this describes you than you had better make this cake. Bon appetit!Print
Double Chocolate Gooey Butter
- I Ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened (1 box)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease well a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Mix brownie mix, melted butter and one egg. Pat gently into the bottom of the pan with your clean fingers. It will be sticky so you may want to put some butter on your hands.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, 2 eggs, cocoa and powdered sugar with hand mixer or stand mixer until well blended. Pour on top of the bottom layer. Do NOT mix the two layers together. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Do not cut until completely cool. Do not over bake. It will be a little gooey when you remove from the oven. May be sprinkled with powdered sugar when cooled.