This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #InspireWithCheese
Spring is right upon us and with it comes so many wonderful things. My bulbs are up in the yard, the trees are just starting to bud out , and my neighbors are coming out of the house a little more often. I am sure you have been yearning to do a little entertaining. Spring entertaining can be so much fun and with delicious choices from Kaukauna® spreadable cheese it can be a breeze. I just love Kaukauna®cheese. It is made with 100% real cheddar and you can taste it in every bite. These Easy Cheddar Potato Poppers are made with Kaukauna®Spreadable Sharp Cheddar. These beauties are topped with a variety of goodies like pimentos, black olives, chopped chives, sliced jalapenos and sun-dried tomatoes.
Easy Cheddar Potato Poppers are quick to come together, adaptable to other toppings that you might prefer or have on hand, and oh so festive and pretty for spring. Kaukauna® cheese makes these delicious potato poppers easy and quick. Kaukauna® is available in cups, balls and logs making your entertaining needs effortless. Have you tried the port wine cheese cup or the bacon jalapeno cup? They are simply amazing. Visit the Kaukauna® website to see all of their fine cheese cups, balls and logs.
I picked up this Kaukauna®cheese at my neighborhood Dierbergs store but it is also available at the other three grocery stores that I frequent. Please check out this Ibottta offer starting 3/14/18.
For more great Kaukauna®cheese recipes and ideas visit create with Kaukauna®
Kaukauna® cheese makes these Easy Cheddar Potato Poppers the perfect spring party appetizer leaving you time to mingle with your quests. Your quests will relish your amazing appetizers and your hosting skills will shine through.
Easy Cheddar Potato Poppers
- 30 baby red potatoes (about 1–1 1/2 inch round)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (11.3 ounce) Kaukauna® Spreadable Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 1–2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2–3 thin sliced black or green olives
- 10–14 thin slices of jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rub baby potatoes with olive oil and bake uncovered on cookie sheet in center of oven. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Use melon baller to scoop out center of potato. Pipe or spoon in Kaukauna® Spreadable Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Top with an assortment of chives, pimentos, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and jalapenos.