This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #DipForTheWin #CollectiveBias
THIS EASY CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP CAN BE PREPPED IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES USING ALREADY COOKED ROTISSERIE CHICKEN. IT IS A FAMILY AND FRIEND FAVORITE MAKING IT THE PERFECT GAME DAY AND PARTY APPETIZER.
I absolutely love this time of year. Fall brings so much fun activity and good times. Cooler weather brings football, bonfires, brightly colored mums, and holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving. Oh did I mention football. We love gathering our friends and family together on Sunday and turning on the game. Let the hooping, hollering, bets and the competition start rolling. Now what Sunday afternoon football game would be complete without an outstanding spread. Spread you say! Seriously let the drinking and munching begin. Make sure your spread is a game winning touchdown with this Easy Chicken Enchilada Dip. No football game can be complete without a crowd favorite and clear winner.
This tasty touchdown winning dip is easy and quick to fix. Easy Chicken Enchilada Dip combines RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, rotisserie chicken, black beans, fresh corn, pepper jack cheese, cheddar cheese and enchilada sauce into a winning field goal kick.
Visit here to enter for your chance to win the Dip For The Win sweepstakes!! Grand Prize Winner will win a 55″ Smart TV, crock pot and $450 Walmart gift card!! Sweepstakes ending date: 10/22/17 and Grand Prize Winner selected around 10/23/17! There will also be three weekly prizes to win a crock pot plus a $450 Walmart gift card.
Stop by your neighborhood Walmart and pick up the ingredients for this game day winning Easy Chicken Enchilada Dip! Don’t forget to get several cans of RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies. You will need two cans for this Easy Chicken Enchilada Dip but stock up on RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies because they are awesome in soup, chili, meatloaf and stews. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. #DipForTheWin
- 2 cans (10 ounce) RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 ears fresh corn on the cob cooked and cut off the cob
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) box of cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 chopped fresh scallions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl mix 2 cans (10 ounce) RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, black beans, corn, chicken, cheddar, pepper jack, cream cheese and enchilada sauce. Place in 9 x 9 inch casserole dish lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.