Fall is passing so quickly. The older I get the faster time goes. I have not been able to figure out anyway to slow it down. I so wish I could. Winter is right around the corner and with it comes holidays, family and friends. I love entertaining and I am always looking for ways to make it fun and easy. These Easy Cranberry Orange Daiquiris can be put together in a matter of minutes. They are packed full of flavor and not too hard on the pocket book.
These Easy Cranberry Orange Daiquiris are so festive and pretty. They are perfect for that evening soiree or Christmas party. I garnish them with fresh cranberries and orange slices. Cranberry orange is such a perfect match of sweet and tart!! Have you tried my delectable Cranberry Orange Bread?
I love these cocktails and if it weren’t morning time I might be mixing some more right now!!
Easy Cranberry Orange Daiquiris
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups pure cranberry juice
- 8–10 cups ice
- 2/3 cup white rum
- 2 clementine oranges
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Place sugar on plate. Wet the rim of the glasses with a water moistened paper towel. Press moistened edge into sugar.
- In blender combine cranberry juice, remaining sugar. 6-7 cups ice and rum. Peel one clementine and squeeze juice into blender. Turn blender on medium for 30 second or so; just enough to mix the ingredients and break up some of the ice.
- Slice remaining clementine in thin rounds. Divide cranberry mixture between glasses and garnish with orange slices and fresh cranberries.
More great cocktail recipes!!
Adult Root Beer Float