Oh gosh how I love warm rolls and bread. They love my hips as well so I feel a few extra runs coming up with the dog.
These are real simple to make. You won’t have to drag your kids kicking and screaming to help with them and you can use an assortment of herbs.
Just cut the Rhodes rolls in half. Roll them into a ball and gently roll in flour. Place three in each cupcake pan hole. Cover with plastic and allow to rise. Spread with herb butter and bake!
Delicious and Easy!Print
Easy Herb Cloverleaf Rolls
- 18 Rhodes rolls semi-thawed but still cold
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Spray standard size cupcake pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut each roll in half with kitchen scissors. Roll each ball gently in flour. Place three of the balls in each cupcake hole. Cover with plastic wrap and allow the dough to rise to the bottom of the plastic wrap.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the butter and herbs in a small dish. Using a pastry brush spread the butter herb mixture generously over the top of each roll.
- Bake 13-16 minutes or until the tops of the rolls start to brown.
- It will take about 30-60 minutes for the rolls to rise depending upon your heat and humidity.