This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SavorHolidayFlavors #CollectiveBias
I just love the holiday season. It such a lively time of year with celebrations, decorations, parties and gatherings with family and friends. Everyone’s home is so beautifully dressed up and the colorful lights are twinkling both inside and outside. This is the time of year when there is nothing better than sharing a warm cup of coffee and special holiday treat with your loved ones. Starbucks® Holiday Blend K-Cup® Packs 16 ct come in so handy for these festive occasions. I just set up my coffee station and let friends and family enjoy themselves. There are are always the coffee standards like cream and sugar but there are also lots of fun add ins like chocolate dipped spoons topped with crushed peppermint, different flavored creamers, cinnamon and whipped cream.
Purchase three (3) qualifying Starbucks®packaged coffee (10-20oz.), Starbucks® K-Cup® packs (9-32ct.), VIA® Instant (5-8ct.), Starbucks® Syrups (12.17oz.), or Starbucks® Cookie Straw packs (9.17oz.) products in a single transaction at Walmart stores from 11/1/17 through 12/26/17 and receive 75 bonus stars when you upload your receipt at Starbucks-stars.com.
This delectable Easy Overnight Eggnog Bread Pudding is Perfect with Starbucks® Coffee. This delectable bread pudding combines challah bread with eggnog, eggs, nutmeg, brown sugar and rum extract into an amazing sweet treat. It is one of those wonderful overnight casserole recipes that is prepared the evening before, covered with wrap and placed in the fridge. The next morning it is taken out of the fridge, brought to room temperature and baked. The aromas emanating from the oven will knock your socks off. One slice of this bread pudding and a fresh cup of Starbucks® Holiday Blend and you will be in seventh heaven.
You can find this and other delicious Starbucks® holiday coffee flavors at your neighborhood Walmart.
The holiday season is short so invite family and friends over for a great cup of Starbucks® Holiday Blend and a piece of Easy Overnight Eggnog Bread Pudding. Reminisce over good times both old and new while sipping on an amazing cup of coffee and munching on a delicious sweet.
- 1 loaf Fresh Challah Bread (16 ounce loaf)
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 large eggs
- 4 cups prepared eggnog
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Spray 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick baking spray. Cut or tear the bread into small pieces. Place bread into casserole dish; pressing down if necessary to fit the bread in.
- In large bowl whisk together butter, eggs, eggnog, brown sugar, rum extract, nutmeg and cinnamon. Pour over bread and saturate bread well. Press down any bread that is not covered with egg mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake take casserole out of refrigerator for 30-40 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Cool for ten minutes before slicing.
- In saucepan over low heat melt butter and brown sugar until smooth. Whisk in eggnog, rum extract and cinnamon. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Serve warm drizzled over warm eggnog bread pudding.