These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. You can put them together in just a few minutes and your company will adore you for it! They are perfect for your holiday party or that last minute get together!
They even make terrific leftovers! The sauce is the piece de la resistance!
Your family and guests will love you for it!Print
Easy Party Meatballs & Sausage
- 1 1/2 lb frozen Italian meatballs
- 3–4 chicken sausage links sliced in 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 large green pepper diced
- 1 large red pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 4 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- Brown meatballs on cookie sheet in 350 degree oven for 13-15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and sausage and cook until sausages are lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for additional minute. Add meatballs, remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
- Combine sherry, soy sauce, mirin, sriracha, Worcesterhsire, ginger and ketchup in small saucepan. Heat over low heat stirring with whisk for about ten minutes. Pour over meatballs, sausages, and peppers. Stir gently to combine.