The weekend is right around the corner. Funny how they creep up so fast. Every five days or so they come around again. This time you should indulge yourself in a mouthwatering tasty adult beverage. I know you deserve it. The week is just so full of chaos and running. School starts up in less than four weeks so here comes more mayhem. Sometimes on the weekend it just feels good to kick back a little bit. I got just the right go to cocktail recipe that will help you do just that. These Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas take no time at all to make and they are lip smacking good. Have you tried any of my other adult beverages? So many great cocktail recipes and so little time. Adult Root Beer Float, Raspberry Margaritas and Blackberry Vodka Limeade are just a few of mine and hubby’s favorites.
These beautiful fun and refreshing Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas come together quickly in a blender. There are only seven ingredients and one of them is ice. We mix them a little strong here in the Midwest so tune down the tequila if you are a light weight. LOL!! You can also freeze all your fruit and skip the ice. Somehow hubby and I never plan that far in advance when we decide to brew up a pitcher of libations.
So after you mow the lawn, do the laundry and all the other crazy chores that are reserved for the weekend get that blender out and mix up a big batch of these Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas. Kick it back and enjoy a little bit of the weekend before it is over.
Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas
- I teaspoon honey
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Pineapple chunks and small strawberries for garnish
- 5–6 cups ice or more. .
- Using your finger run the rim of the glass with a small amount of honey. Place the sugar on a shallow plate. Place the rim of the glass in the sugar and turn to coat.
- Combine leftover sugar, pineapple, strawberries, tequila, lime juice and ice in blender. Blend until smooth. Garnish with pineapple chunks and small strawberries.
Feel free to use less tequila. We like them strong here in the Midwest.
Other great cocktail recipes you will love!