How’s your sweet tooth? I hope it is doing well and ready to dig into a delectable luscious scrumptious succulent mouthwatering treat!
Looks tasty, doesn’t it? It is a super moist chocolate coconut buttery treat made just to tantalize your taste buds and satisfy your sweet tooth! Go ahead! You know you want it because you can taste it right now!
You need to make this as soon as possible! There is going to be a rush on German chocolate cake mix, coconut and pecans! I promise you that!Print
German Chocolate Gooey Butter
- I box German chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 box)
- 1/3 cup pure coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and one egg. Pat gently into the bottom of the pan with your clean fingers.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, 2 eggs and coconut oil until well blended. Add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until well blended. Stir in coconut and pecans. Pour on top of the bottom layer. Do NOT mix the two layers together. Bake for 40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.