This is absolutely delicious and so simple. Just a few ingredients and a little time is all that is necessary for this bon appetit!
I used peach preserves but I am sure that you could use fresh peaches with a little sugar.
The peach and the pork complement each other. I wish my children would act like peaches and pork!Print
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Peach Sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin trimmed
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce from a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix peach preserves, ground mustard, dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon rind, brandy, adobo sauce and parsley in medium saucepan over low heat just until thickened and warmed.
- Salt and pepper the pork tenderloin. Preheat grill and cook to desired temperature. In the last couple of minutes baste with the liquid portion of the sauce. Allow pork tenderloin to rest for 10-15 minutes covered in foil. Slice and top with the peaches.
- If you like things spicy dice up one of the chipotle peppers and add it to the sauce. I would add a little bit at a time and taste test.