Looking for a good easy weekend breakfast recipe? I got you covered!!
Prep work is so easy. It cooks all in one pan and it is delectable and dependable! Sounds like the perfect companion doesn’t it?
Add a warm cup of coffee or tea and you are off to the races!Print
Ham & Pepper Jack Frittata
- 2 small red potatoes cubed in 1/2 inches cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 3 lean slices deli ham diced
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jack cheese shredded
- Combine potatoes, olive oil, basil and oregano in small ziploc bag. Seal and shake to coat potatoes.
- Heat 10 inch oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook for 10 minutes stirring once or twice. Add ham and cook for another 3 minutes. Add peppers and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until peppers start to soften. Remove from heat.
- Combine eggs, egg whites, milk and dijon mustard. Fold cheese into egg mixture. Pour over potatoes and peppers.
- Bake at 340 for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- If you don’t have an ovenproof skillet completely cover handle with aluminum foil.