These delectable little treats can be prepared quickly and easily. Your little loves can even help!
They are as delicious as they are easy! Pecan, coconut and chocolate play well together!
So add these to your list of treats for the neighbors or for your holiday party. They are a piece of cake…oh no they are not. They are cookies!Print
Hello Dolly Cookie Cups
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter melted
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecan
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar in small bowl. Add butter and stir to combine. Press a couple of tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture in the bottom of each cup cake liner.
- Combine pecans, coconut and chocolate chips in medium bowl. Place mixture on top of graham cracker crumbs filling almost to the top.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk on top of the chocolate mixture filling just short of the top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.