Have I told you lately how much I love wings!! However most of the wings that I love are not your typical wings dunked in a vat of Franks Hot sauce. The ones I love are your ones lathered in wonderful spices and sauce and they are baked to golden perfection. These Honey Barbecue Sriracha Wings are just that. They are slathered with honey barbecue sauce that has just a touch of sriracha in it….just a tad. Just enough to tickle those tastes buds to let you know they are still alive!!
You can serve these with bleu cheese or ranch dressing if you want or they are perfectly delectable just like they are. They are a little messy so you will need plenty of napkins and don’t forget to coat the cookie sheet real well with nonstick cooking spray or a nice coat of veggie oil. I like to use a good Kansas City style barbecue sauce as I think it has so much more flavor. I use Gates Original Barbecue Sauce but I am not sure it is available in your area.
These Honey Barbecue Wings are perfect for your next game day party, chili cook off, or patio party. They are so easy you can even make them for you and your honey for lunch or dinner. Nothing like wings and a cold beer. Hope you love these as much as we do.
Honey Barbecue Sriracha Wings
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings (I use frozen flats and drummies)
- Nonstick cooking spray or vegetable oil.
- 2 cups Kansas City style barbecue sauce
- 2–3 tablespoons of honey (depending on taste)
- 2 teaspoons of sriracha
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray or coat with veggie oil
- Bake chicken wings on cookie sheet according to instructions.
- In large bowl combine barbecue sauce, honey and sriracha. Gently fold in wings. Return to cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and dunk in barbecue sauce mixture again. Return to cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Turn broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes of cooking. Keep close eye on them so they do not overbrown.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing
Most frozen wings directions are to cook at 375 degrees for about 1 hour.
Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wingshttps://www.smalltownwoman.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Beth-1.pdf