I love this time of year. The holidays are just around the corner. Football is in full swing and baseball is in the playoffs. This is the time of year when family and friends count their blessings and take advantage of the time spent together. This is not to say that summer soirees should take the back seat. They are wonderful too and are usually reserved for those friends that we love to have around and are just loads of fun. For these and other wonderful times we can never have enough dip recipes. There are always unexpected friends, potlucks and teenagers trying to crowd your space. This Bacon Cheddar Chive Dip is sure to please all of them. It can be prepared ahead of time, refrigerated and baked when the guests start to arrive.
Hot Bacon Cheddar Chive Dip is packed full of bacon, cheddar, cream cheese, and chives They all play well together in this perfectly seasoned baked dip. You can serve this with crackers, crostini, or thin cut pieces of vegetables like celery or carrots.
This hot dip is perfect for any occasion!! It is super easy and will leave your guests singing your praises.
Hot Bacon Cheddar Chive Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 box)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 cups cheddar shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped chives (reserving 1 tablespoons for the top)
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon coarsely chopped (reserving 2 tablespoons for the top)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In food processor pulse cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Stir in cheddar, chives and bacon. Spread in 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chives and bacon.
- Serve with crackers, crostinini or celery sticks.
Other recipes you will love!!
Brown Sugar Bacon Weenieshttps://www.smalltownwoman.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Beth-1.pdf