I love potato casseroles! Of course who doesn’t. Potatoes are so versatile. Now add some sour cream, milk, bacon, cheddar cheese and provel cheese and you have yourself a mini masterpiece!Look at that beautiful casserole. So simple and delish. Don’t anticipate any leftovers!
These spuds are wonderful for dinner parties and neighborhood soirees!
Bon appetit my spud loving friends!
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- 2 lbs potatoes peeled cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded Provel or provolone
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 6 slices crispy crumbled bacon
- 3 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend potatoes with sour cream, milk and chicken broth using mixer. Place in casserole dish sprayed with olive oil non stick cooking spray. Spread a mixture of the cheese over the top. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and gooey. If cheese starts to brown cover with foil. Sprinkle with green onions.