These little jobbers are the bomb! If you are a banana fan these are a must! These mini pies combine graham cracker crust, white chocolate pudding, lightly browned bananas in caramel sauce and chopped chocolate. Who could ask for more than that?
Doesn’t that look heavenly? Wait till you taste it all you banana loving fools!
It will knock your socks off and turn you into a banana lover if you aren’t one already!!
- 6 mini graham cracker crusts (I used Keebler)
- 1 (3.56 oz.) box Hersheys White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced into 1/4 to 1/3 inch wide rounds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped chocolate (I used Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate)
- Add pudding mix and milk to medium bowl. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium high heat and add bananas. Cook until lightly browned on each side; about 2-3 minutes per side. Carefully remove from heat and plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to skillet over low heat. Add brown sugar, milk and vanilla whisking until smooth and slightly thickened. Gently add bananas back to the skillet. Spoon the sauce over the bananas and heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Divide the pudding evenly between the graham cracker crusts. Spoon the bananas and caramel sauce over the top. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped chocolate.