Aren’t these adorable? They are so easy to make and so darn cute!
Have I told you that I have a fondness for cheesecake. Especially mini cheesecakes because they are a little easier on the waistline! Just a little bit!
These are perfect for your holiday soiree or neighborhood shindig! They are sweet and adorable just like me!
You are going to love these little cuties!
Mini Birthday Cheesecakes
- 16 golden Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons of brightly colored cylinder sprinkles
- Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray mini cheesecake pan with non stick baking spray.
- Crush Oreos in food processor. Combine crushed Oreos with melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly in the twelve mini cake holes. Press down gently with a spoon.
- In stand mixer blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the egg and mix just until incorporated. Fold in sprinkles.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Top with Reddi-wip and a maraschino cherry
If you are serving these for a party try making whipped cream with added gelatin. It is pretty simple and it does work. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/24047/whipped-cream-filling/