Beautiful mini maraschino cherry cheesecakes topped with white chocolate and a cherry. These are perfect for your holiday party, neighborhood soiree, or friendly shindig.
Look at those adorable little cuties. Your friends will be swooning over your masterpieces!
They are perfectly portion controlled goodies
Mini Maraschino Cherry Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 14 ounces of cream cheese softened (1 3/4 blocks)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 12 maraschino cherries with stems intact
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray mini cheesecake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Divide evenly in the pan; pressing gently to the bottom.
- In stand mixer blend cream cheese, sugar and orange extract until smooth. Add the egg and mix until blended in and creamy. Fold in the maraschino cherries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave according to manufacturers instructions. Top each mini cheesecake with a heaping tablespoon of white chocolate and a cherry.
If you do not have a mini cheesecake pan use your cupcake/muffin pan with liners.