Yummo! Who could resist a little sweet treat? Especially when it is Oreo related!
I know you can’t. You know you can’t. Look at those little treasures. A little sweet never hurt anyone. Isn’t the rule everything in moderation?
Don’t worry you can work this little thing off at the gym!Print
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 8 Oreo cookies broken in small pieces
- Mini Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 290 degrees. Spray mini cheesecake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Pulse 10 cookies in food processor until only fine crumbs remain. Mix in bowl with melted butter. Divide evenly in pan and press down to create the crust.
- In stand mixer blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the egg and mix until blended in and creamy. Fold in the broken Oreo cookies.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Top with Rediwhip & mini Oreo cookies right before serving.
- If you do not have a mini cheesecake pan you can use a cupcake pan lined with cupcake wrappers.