If you like peppermint you are going to love these Mini Peppermint Cheesecakes. They take peppermint to a whole new level!!
Look at those little decadent beauties all decked out for the holiday!
My darling daughter is a big old peppermint fan and she thinks these babies are marvelous!
Mini Peppermint Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 5 drops red food coloring
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 6 candy canes broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray mini cheesecake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Divide evenly in the pan; pressing gently to the bottom.
- In stand mixer blend cream cheese, sugar and peppermint extract until smooth. Add the egg and food coloring; mix just until blended in on low.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave according to manufacturers instructions. Top each mini cheesecake with a heaping tablespoon of white chocolate and broken candy cane pieces.