These are so easy to make and so delectable! It starts with a base of mint Oreo cookies and ends with whipped cream topped with chopped mint chocolate kisses! How could you ask for any better than that!
See what I mean. You can almost taste it!
Your lovelies will be asking you to make these again and again! It will be so hard for you to resist so just give in!Print
- 2/3 package Oreo Mint Cookies
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 jars marshmallow cream 7 ounces
- 1/4 cup Creme De Menthe
- 5–7 drops green food coloring
- Rediwhip whipped cream
- 12–14 mint chocolate kisses chopped
- Crush Oreo cookies in food processor and set aside.
- Beat whipped cream in stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat marshmallow cream & Creme De Menthe on medium until smooth. This may take a few minutes. Add green food coloring and mix in well.
- Add whipping cream to marshmallow creme mixture and turn your stand mixer to stir and mix just until combined.
- Place a large spoonful of cookie crumbs in wine glass, add a large spoonful of the marshmallow/whipped cream mixture. Repeat with another layer of cookie crumbs and marshmallow whipped cream mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped kisses.