I made this wonderful tasty recipe yesterday. It really was a good day for it as it is a frozen tundra here right now. The weather forecasters said that we were going to have a warmer than usual December. LOL!! I should be a weather forecaster because I could do a better job. It was -1 degree here this morning! Burrrrrrrrrrrrr!! The average December low is supposed to be 27 degrees and the average high is 43 degrees. We are not even close to that!!
This One Pot Beef and Macaroni is perfect for warming your heart and your hands. It is easy and quick to come together. Including simmering time this comes together in about 45 minutes.
This One Pot Beef and Macaroni combines ground beef, onion, garlic, tomatoes, elbow macaroni and a perfect blend of seasonings into the most delectable savory one pot meal. This is a whole family recipe winner from the very old to the little ones.
You can top with cheddar cheese, green onions, black olives or sour cream. The possibilities are only limited only by your imagination. So if you are feeling a chill, just plain hungry or looking for a perfect quick delicious fix for your ravenous family than this is your go to recipe.
One Pot Beef and Macaroni Chili
This hearty, satisfying one-pot beef and macaroni chili recipe is perfect for a chilly winter evening. Customize this easy recipe with your favorite toppings, from onions to black olives, cheese, and more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (20 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn drained
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- Green onions chopped
- Cheddar cheese finely shredded
- In large stockpot brown ground beef over medium heat. When ground beef is almost completely browned add onion and cook 2-3 minutes. Turn heat to low; add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, corn, chicken broth, taco seasoning, onion powder and oregano. Heat over medium low heat to low boil. Add macaroni cover and cook until tender approximately 15-20 minutes; stirring several times and checking to see if the macaroni noodles are done.
- Top with green onions and cheddar.
Keywords: beef and macaroni, beef chili, chili with macaroni, beef and macaroni chili
Other delicious recipes you will love!!