These are a blast to make with the kids and they are easy peasy walk a weasy. That is slang for piece of cake….but these are not cake they are marshmallow pops!
Put some assorted sprinkles on individual plates. In other words no co-mingling.
Make sure they keep to themselves.
Melt the almond bark in the microwave. Then put that marshmallow on a cake pop stick and swirl it through the chocolate. Gently shake off any excess because you do not want it getting too heavy.
Gently roll the marshmallow through the sprinkles. These are a little piece of heaven!
Now melt some white almond bark in the microwave and roll those in some different sprinkles. You can even do some of the marshmallow half chocolate and half white chocolate. I usually do those at the end just in case the chocolates decide they are going to intermingle.Print
Patriotic Marshmallow Pops
- 1 bag marshmallows
- Assorted red, white and blue sprinkles
- Chocolate and Vanilla Almond Bark
- Cake pop sticks
- Arrange your sprinkles on their own individual plates.
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave on high for 90 seconds
- Place the marshmallow on the cake pop stick. Dip in the melted almond bark and then in the sprinkles. Place in a cup or vase and allow to cool completely. Repeat creating various little treats.
- You can do some of the marshmallows half chocolate almond bark and half vanilla almond bark. Experiment and see what looks great. Kids have a lot of fun with this recipe and they are very creative.