These fantastic Pepper Jack & Chicken Egg Rolls are just what the doctor ordered! Not only are they a delicious treat anytime but they can be put together in a pinch and I mean a pinch! Perfect for a weekend lunch and baked not fried. You can eat these little beauties quilt free!
Those baked rotisserie chickens from the grocery store are perfect for this recipe. You can thank me later! Perfect for your holiday get together! You will be surprised how easy they are! Bon appetit my friends!Print
Pepper Jack & Chicken Eggrolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 1/2 green pepper finely diced
- 1/2 red pepper finely diced
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken finely diced
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Gruyere cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup provel cheese or provolone cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and onions and cook for about 5 minutes or until the edges of the onion start to brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in cut chicken. Add the cheeses, mayonnaise and stir.
- Lay out 1 egg roll at a time with point towards you like a diamond. Place about 3 rounded tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the middle of the wrapper. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a small amount of water to secure the tip of the wrapper. Continue until all your chicken mixture is gone. Coat cookie sheet with olive oil. Brush egg rolls with olive oil and bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown turning halfway through.