Pinwheels are so easy to make. Using puff pastry they can be put together in the time it takes you to cut the meat and shred the cheese. Prep work is a breeze. They are consistent every time!
Get your own package of puff pastry and try them on for size.
Pepperoni Bacon Ham and Monterey Jack Pinwheels
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry thawed
- 1/2 cup finely diced deli ham
- 1/2 cup finely diced pepperoni
- 6 slices bacon crispy cooked and finely diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- In medium bowl combine ham, pepperoni, bacon, mozzarella and Monterey Jack. Spread each pastry puff with 1/2 the mixture. With the longest side horizontally in front of you roll away from you as tight as you can. Cut into approximately 3/4 inch wide rounds. Place on baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes.