Looking for something easy to make tonight? You have found it. These pizzas are tasty and so simple and quick to make!
If you have never tried pesto as your pizza sauce you really should step out of your comfort zone…..just a little bit. Don’t worry it won’t be too far out there!
These delicious flat-bread pizza’s cook up in about 8 minutes and they do spectacularly well on a pizza stone!
Prepare one or two for yourself this evening!Print
Pesto Mozzarella Pizza
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 15–20 pitted black olives sliced in 1/2
- Red onion very thinly sliced
- Pesto spread
- Fresh Mozzarella cheese
- Dried basil.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Preheat pizza stone for 10 minutes. Stack tortillas 2 high and prebake for 2 minutes. Flip the tortillas and cook another 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread pesto on top of tortillas. Grate about 1/3 cup of fresh mozzarella on top of each pizza, add the tomatoes, red onions, black olives and another 1/3 cup of fresh grated mozzarella. Sprinkle each pizza with dried basil to taste.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- This makes two flat bread pizzas.