This easy Pineapple Crush Drink is party perfect with it’s beautiful colors and sweet pineapple cherry flavor. It takes just minutes to fix and it perfect for patio parties and holiday celebrations like Valentine’s Day and Easter Sunday.
You are going to love this Pineapple Crush Drink. It is so easy and so delicious that you might find yourself trying to lick the blender. Good luck with that! Unless you are a giraffe that is not going to work for you. This 4 ingredient recipe (and one of them is ice) can literally be from the blender to your lips in less than 3 minutes!
How do you make Pineapple Crush Drink?
Start by placing pineapple, vodka and ice in the blender. Then simply blend on high for a couple of minutes. Pour into glasses filled with a little more ice and slowly add a couple of tablespoons of cherry juice. Garnish with pineapple and maraschino cherries threaded on a toothpick.
Perfect for that dinner party when you have ten things to do in five minutes. Who wouldn’t love fresh pineapple sweetened with maraschino cherry juice. So put these delectable Pineapple Cherry Crush Drink on your must try list.
More cocktail recipes you will love!
- Easy Quick Refreshing Peach Daiquiris
- White Russian Cocktail
- Old Fashioned Cocktail
- Classic Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Banana Daiquiri
- Strawberry Daiquiri
This post was originally published April 30, 2016 and was republished January 3, 2020 with new content.Print
Pineapple Crush Drink
Pineapple and vodka are mixed with maraschino cherry juice to make a fun and easy cocktail perfect for you next party or shindig.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 cocktails 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Southern
- 1 pineapple peeled cored and cut into large chuncks (cut 8 small pieces for garnish)
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- Place pineapple, vodka and 2 cups of ice in blender. Mix on high for 2 minutes or until blended. Pour over ice. Add 1- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice to each glass. The more cherry juice you add the sweeter it will be. Garnish with pineapple and maraschino cherries on toothpicks or skewers.
Keywords: cocktail, cocktail with pineapple juice, easy cocktails, pineapple crush drink, crushed pineapple cocktail, pineapple crush drink recipe, pineapple crush alcoholic drink