This super moist bread is so delectable you will find it hard not to eat the whole loaf! It just melts in your mouth! The lightly sweetened pineapple cream cheese icing complements the bread perfectly!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries cut in 1/4's
- 1 small banana chopped finely
- 1/2 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple drained with 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Mix butter, white sugar and brown sugar in stand mixer until smooth and creamy scraping the bowl to make sure all the sugar is blended. Add eggs one at a time; mixing just until combined on low speed before adding another.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture in three parts mixing just until combined after each third.
- Remove from stand mixer and fold in strawberries, bananas and pineapple
- Pour in well greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar in stand mixer with paddle attachment. Slowly add pineapple juice and mix until smooth and creamy. Frost bread with pineapple icing when the bread is completely cooled.