Flour tortilla layered with barbequed chicken, cheddar, Monterrey jack and pepper jack cheese. Topped with avocado, black olives, tomatoes, and sour cream. Deliciously tantalizing and fabulously easy.
Prep and cooking time combined is only about 20 minutes so you could easily prepare this during the week or for lunch.
You will love it.Print
- 3 flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup salsa style tomatoes
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1–2 cups shredded romaine
- 10 black olives sliced in half
- 1 sliced avocado
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine shredded chicken, salsa and barbeque sauce in a medium bowl.
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium heat. Toast each tortilla for about 1 minute on each side. Remove pan from heat. Leave one tortilla in the skillet. Spread 1/2 the chicken over the tortilla, Sprinkle 1/2 cup mixture of cheeses over chicken and top with another tortilla. Spread the rest of the chicken over the second tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup of the mixed cheeses. Top with last tortilla and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is heated through.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, avocado and sour cream